Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oh the Sweet Rewards!

I can't stressed this enough how much I love being part of Thirty One. It feels so good to sell something that I enjoy using myself and the rewards are SWEET! I can honestly say that Thirty One looks out for their consultants. There is always something that is motivating us succeed.

Last Month we were given a little extra boost to ensure that we have a successful party. If we submit a party we could earn the "New" Inside Out bag for FREE! Yep you heard me for FREE! So I knew I had to hustle up and get this done, because not only was the bag free...ummm it's PINK! And if you know me, you know
I Love All Things Pink! 

Due to an incident with my son. I lost motivation to push through with  my sales last month. But God like always was good to me. He has sent me some wonderful ladies in my life and they are truly are some Good Friends. They all came together and participated in the party that I was suppose to have at my house, but canceled cause my son was in the ICU. However they all still purchased their items online. Which by the way I owe them some wine! (Wink, Wink)
 
So not only did I earn a nice commission! But guess what??? I GOT MY BAG!!! YEP!! I got it! And I was so proud when it came in the mail, that the next day I retired my black Retro Metro Bag and switch over to the new Inside Out Bag. What I love about this bag is that it's two bag in one! One day I can do pink and the next I can flip it over and go black floral. And this bag is only $40.00!

The Inside Out bag is so versatile! You can wear it strap down over your chest. You can tie a knot and make it look even more fashionable and wear it on your shoulders. And you can even make a bigger knot and carry over your arms. I love this bag! Oh yeah did I say I LOVE THIS BAG!!! And don't forget about our Rosette Clips, that would be a perfect way to accessorize the bag even more.

Now my question to you! What are you waiting on to join! You can't continue to go another day and not be a part of a wonderful company and earn great commission and rewards! JOIN MY TEAM TODAY!!!

Blessings Everyone! 
www.mythirtyone.com/shelpruitt

No comments:

Post a Comment