Sunday, December 2, 2012

Advertising on Wheels...

One of the most important things that I have learned that is going to make my business successful is marketing and determination. I am finding that when I approach people they are a little hesitate about Thirty One. So now it's my job to make sure they know exactly what my business is all about.

Thirty One provides helpful accessories for women and men (yes I said men too) to be a little more productive and organized in their daily lives. When I got my pink box I was thrilled about all the goodies that was in-stored for me. But I wasn't expecting my husband to be excited as much as I was as well. He immediately grab the cinch tote and claimed it as his own. He has went through the catalog and pointed out some things that would be great for his job and personal use as well. So this let me know that I can't be shy to approach men about what I have as well.

One of my marketing strategies for my business was to start this blog! I know that if I share my journey, that not only will consultants who are experiences the same things as I am can get something uplifting. But I am also gaining exposure to people who don't know what Thirty One is and may gain some potential team members.

Another marketing tool that I am using is the decal sign on my car. I knew this was something I had to do. I see other direct home businesses advertising this way and I know there have been plenty of times when I seen something and wrote it down so I can later check it out. I went under the Thirty One tools and placed an order for my sign and on Friday it arrived! I was so excited that I knew I had to make sure my SUV was cleaned and ready to go. (Can't advertise my business in a dirty car!)

So now that my car is ready to go, I have the eagerness to drive everywhere so I can be seen. Watch out world here I come, Shel and Thirty One is on the run!

3 comments: