Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Gotta love sales!

I know I have been told by friends and family that ThirtyOne is expensive, which leads to what I am doing being a bit discouraging. I have questioned and asked myself over and over did I make the right decision with investing in this. But I have made up my mind that I am going to press forward and make the best of this and I know in the end my family and I will be blessed.

So for all of you out there who is afraid to step into the ThirtyOne world. There is an opportunity for you to take part in. You don't have to spend a lot of money to see why the products we sell are AWESOME!!! I want to give you the opportunity to shop the Outlet Sale that is going on right now! You can order some things that you will find great use for around the house or on the go.

For example:  You can order an thermal tote in select patterns for only $4.99 which the original price for them is $12.00. You can use this for lunches, transferring snacks on the go and picnics! I use the one I got in my consultant kit all the time! It was a great way to pack my lunch everyday when I was at my kiosk selling my hair accessories for a week.

You can order a mini zipper pouch for only $2.99 in select patterns and the original price for these are $12.00 as well. What a great way to keep things such as lip gloss, powder compact, mirror, lipstick, gum and other things we women like to throw in our purse all in one pouch so you don't have to go on a scavenger hunt for these items.

And what about the All-In-One Organizer, which is on sale in select patterns for only $9.99 and the original price for this is $20.00! You can't beat that! Over 50% off! And you can use this for countless things! As a diaper bag, shopping bag, crafting bag, travel bag or laundry bag. Gotta love this!

So take advantage of this great sale. The sales ends tomorrow December 27th at midnight (Central Time). Just click on my site and start shopping: Shel's Thirty One If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

Blessings from my home to yours!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job. now teach Lori how to do a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing a blog is a wonderful way to get your name out there! I did some research on Thirty One Today and you can advertise a whole lot more than you can on Facebook per say! Anytime she want me to walk her through it I would be more than happy to! I know Lori will rock with it! :)

      Delete