Saturday, December 15, 2012

Loving the Products I sell...

There is nothing more rewarding than selling something that you love! I knew beforehand that I would love the products Thirty One has to offer. I became a consultant by looking for one of their organizing tote for my bow business. Most people look at the products and think it's just bags. Well not so much...

You have to think about what can you do with those bags and then you will see they are more than just bags, they can become a way of life!  For instance: if you are a mom on the go, then there are ways Thirty One can make your life easier. There are thermal tote to pack lunches...zipper pouches to pack snacks...there are cinch bags to pack kids sport uniforms in. Should I keep going...LOL!


Last week at our school the PTA held the Holiday Store. I wanted to make sure that the board members and volunteers had plenty of goodies to snack on and coffee to drink. The first morning I realized that I had too much to take and needed a easy way to transfer them to the school. Thankfully I had my organizing utility tote. I was able to pack coffee, creamers, tea bags, coffee pot, cookies, spoons and sugar. ALL IN ONE BAG!!! Using any other ordinary bag I would have not been able to do that without packing several bags. I would have probably packed the coffee pot in a bag of its own, due to the fear of breaking something. With this bag I had no worries.

Using the products that I received in the start up kit gives me the opportunity to test out the products so I can promote them to people with confidence. I don't want to offer someone something that I can not back up 100% . I am a proud customer and consultant of Thirty One.

Don't forget about this month special...Every $31.00 you spend you can select one of the listed items in the monthly special photo for only $5.00. AN AWESOME DEAL!!! This sale ends December 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment