Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My first check...

I always knew that my first check wouldn't be something spectacular. But I knew it was going to be a accomplishment that makes me feel like what I am doing is a reality. With anything you do in life you have to make sure you put in your 100% to make sure the end result is satisfying.

So on Monday, I got my first check! YAY!!!! With my first check...I now have to drive to make sure my next one is more than the last! Each month I want to make sure I am increasing the opportunity to support my family. To sell Thirty One was a decision I made so I can help my husband provide thing for our sons financially. We have two sons who are involved in numerous activities and I don't want to them to miss out due to lack of finances. So if I can contribute to that, then I am more than happy. Seeing the joy on their faces when they do things they enjoy is a great blessing a mother can ask for.

With this first check I am able to contribute to my cell phone bill! YES! Next month I want to be able to buy 2 weeks of groceries. And in February I want to be able to pay my final car note. I know if I set a goal for myself I will have the motivation I need to make it happen. I want all my goals to be a reality not a dream.

I want to encourage other women to take advantage of this great opportunity to provide for their family. This can be done on your own time. So if you work, then you can do this in your spare time. If you are a stay at home mom, you can do this when you are not busy with the million and one things you do with your children. Go to my site Shel's Thirty One Site and see what opportunities are available for you. I am here to provide any information and answer any questions!

2 comments:

  1. Shel, you are just too adorable. I LOVE this blog!!! You are never going to regret spending only $99 to start the business of your dreams. You have exactly what it takes to share this amazing journey. I am so blessed by this company, no lease, no overhead expenses, no inventory, my own online store and more training that I could have dreamed of. I know that you are going to be an amazing team leader and your friends will be truly blessed by the simple solutions to life on the go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori! I really appreciate your support! I am so determined and I am going to make 2013 my year. And I am not going to let anyone hold me back from being successful. I know God has planted this in my lap for a reason and I am going to take the tools that I am given to make the best of this!

      Delete